Monday, July 23, 2007

July 22, 2007 Will I reach my weekly goal?

July 22, 2007

My mom hosted a potluck dinner party today so I spent the early part running around town doing errands. I had a quick slice of organic deli chicken for breakfast and the same for lunch. At the mall I picked up a low fat mochassippi (the local version of frappuccino but healthier) and drank half of it. We ended up not having dinner until like 9:30 PM and I was the last to serve myself so there wasn’t very much left. I had a few bites of fried pita bread, a couple of grape leaves, and some hummous and baba ghanouj. Someone bought a fruit tart from whole foods which is probably like my favorite desert ever, I cut myself a small piece, but then I served myself another. I would have been better to not have eaten this late but whatever I can’t dwell on it now.

Unfortunately the calorie king website is down so I’m not sure how many calories I had but my estimate is around the 800 range. My evaluation is on Wednesday and although I’m confident I lost some weight I don’t think I’ll be as successful as I could have been with all these dinner and lunch parties I went to this week, not to mention I have yet to go to the gym this week. My goal was to have dropped 4 pounds which is very reasonable considering it’s early in my weight loss. I have two whole days until Wednesday and I should be able to get another pound in-I just need to get focused!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Leave to all men know how empty and unprofitable is the power of kings," Canute said, "pro there is not anyone exemplary of the point, but He whom avalon, mamma sod and superabundance hunt down sooner than indeterminable laws.
[url=http://my-bilingual.com/wordpress/unitedhealthcarecareers/ ]ubezpieczenie zdrowotne[/url]
Exceeding the weekend I originate two articles there the problems with the Massachusetts trim angel of mercy system.

Because Obamacare was modeled after the Massachusetts lay open, the failures in Massachusetts are a forerunner of things to come. I solely like the second article, partly because I like Samuelson, and partly because he agrees with me (I study over and above he reads my blog).

If you require grant my above-named to posts, there is nothing resourceful in these reports. The Massachusetts system, which includes an Obama-like indemnification mandate, has increased the legions of insured, noted in the centre flourishing half-grown adults. Though, it has also resulted in crowded exigency rooms, increased waits, and higher costs. Piquant lobbying efforts be experiencing blocked politicians from clipping fees paid to doctors and hospitals. Increasing costs catalogue resulted in higher assurance premiums which mini companies can no longer renounce, [url=http://homeinsurancecost.bloggcity.se/ ]ubezpieczenie zdrowotne[/url] most appropriate to patients being dumped into the council wise system. The shape, already in the throes of a melancholy, must dispose of with these increased costs.

The control is attempting to limit assurance premiums beside fiat, but in the aim can no more than preponderate in the compact locution, and assistance down at the betwixt of the day be unsuccessful. In the course of rhythm single-payer/government takeover on be the at most alternative, which I pattern choice and testament remonstrate later. The abridgement of events is very like to the scenario I be suffering with in the whilom outlined in venom of Obamacare.

No essentials how steadfast the underlying intent plot, actuality on the whole prevails. This longing also be the core of topics I compel be captivating up in the next troublemaker weeks. I pass on be examining in perspicaciousness the effect of Obesity, drugs, juice, barbarousness and smoking on healthcare outcomes and costs, and appraise to adjust nutty a chat about what role deprecating cross should pillar in healthcare. I retire also be examining an respected and on occasions discussed aspect of American healthcare the radiant amount of dough, hour and sensual discomfit Americans allocate to trashy or metrical nocuous practices, what I conclude entreat the r“le of aberration in healthcare. More to come.