Wednesday, July 18, 2007

July 16, 2007 Lunch party success!!!

Week 1 Day 5
Weight: 183.5
Lost: 7.5
I broke my rule about not weighing myself every morning. I couldn’t resist the scale I just had to know if the lunch at PF Changs caused any harm and to my surprise I dropped another pound which means I lost 7 pounds in 4 days!!!!!

I did great at the lunch party that I was so nervous about! I made sure to take the fiber pill before eating and had two glasses of water and my friend definitely hosted a banquet!! She laid out salmon filet, pot roast, two different kinds of rice, gourmet salad, and some fancy pizza-looking thing. I decided that whatever I put on my plate was what I was going to eat and no more. I put a normal serving of the healthy stuff: salmon and the salad (with olive oil) and then I just put a little bit, I mean literally like a couple of bites of everything else so that I was more than satisfied. If I could learn to just eat like that every time I ate at a party or dinner that would be a major accomplishment! After a couple of hours I had some strawberry and kiwi. So in total the meal was around 650 calories and 38 grams of fat (olive oil and pot roast). I had to work a closing shift so I just skipped dinner; what was really weird is that I didn’t even feel hungry until I got home at 11PM so I just popped a fiber pill and drank water. At the end of the day I only ate around 800 calories and I went to a lunch party!!!

No comments: