Saturday, June 14, 2008

I've now lost over 45 pounds!!!!

I haven't updated in a while but it's not because I've fallen off track. I've been over seas in the middle eastern country of Jordan for the past 5 weeks and since I've been here I've actually dropped another 10 pounds net total. I admit most of which I lost the first couple of weeks...2 weeks I've been eating out alot as I'm getting comfortable with the town so I've put back on probably like 2 pounds.

I've joined a gym here and I've committed (well sort of) to going to a 3 times a week to their aerobics class which has actually made a difference to my tummy! I try to go at least 5 times a week but even if I don't I get a decent amount of walking here. Even though I rented a car I still have to do a good bit of walking. My biggest struggle is definitely the food...the eating out :(

4 comments:

Sonya said...

Wow, that's exciting that you are overseas! How long are you there for?

Good work with the healthy eathing thing and with the exercise. You're doing great!

Sonya said...

oops...and most importantly CONGRATULATIONS on the 45 pounds lost!!!!!

amma15 said...

Sonya, probably another month. Thanks so much babes!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad to hear from you again. Congrats on the loss - keep up the aerobics class! Wow - you are really far away right now. I hope you're having a blast, whatever you're up to! Drink lots of water!